We are more reliant than ever on online banking. If you are yet to jump on board the digital banking train, checkout the following reasons why you should start your digital journey today!
- It’s 24/7 banking at your fingertips. Access your accounts from your mobile, tablet or PC… at any time, from anywhere in the world!
- Be the master of your accounts. Take control and check your balances, pay bills or transfer funds. Want to pay someone later? You can schedule future transfers on a one-off or a regular basis. You can also update your personal details, password or activate a new card.
- It’s safe and secure. Bank of us Internet Banking uses top secret security (it's actually 128bit SSL encryption) to encrypt all communications between your computer, tablet or mobile and our servers. This makes our Internet Banking as secure as possible and gives you those 'peace of mind' feels knowing that your personal details are safe with us!
- It's super-easy to open a new account in Internet Banking... following the prompts.
- You can personalise your accounts. Saving for a new car or a deposit on a home? You can rename your accounts to remind you what it is you’re saving for, or you can call them all Kevin! Simply select ‘Personalise Account Name’ under the My Preferences tab. You have a maximum of 22 characters, so get creative!
- Yep, there's a bonus reason! You can now make payments and get paid in real time with PayID and Osko. Link a PayID (your mobile number, email address or even an ABN) to your Bank of us account via Internet Banking or our Smart Banking app so you never have to remember your account details again. Find out more
If you're not registered for Internet banking, click here and complete the registration form. Note: You will need your Bank of us customer number.
Forgotten your login details? Simply give us a call on 1300 306 716, so we can get back online in no time!
The small, small print: Please note this information is general in nature and does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. You should consider this before acting on any of the information contained.