Our travel insurance cover includes:
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses.
- Resumption of overseas journey.
- Return of hire car and excess waiver.
- Cancellation and travel delays.
- Loss, damage or theft of luggage, cameras, video recorders and personal electronic equipment.
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income.
Travellers 70 years of age or over
To apply for cover, you need to complete a Medical assessment form available from CGU, before purchasing a travel insurance policy. Note: if you are travelling within Australia only and do not require cover for a pre-existing medical condition, you do not need to complete this form.
Please also take the time to read the Travel Insurance PDS and Policy.
24-hour Worldwide Emergency Hotline If you find yourself in difficulty when travelling, one reverse charge phone call from anywhere in the world will put you in touch with our multilingual staff.
Our insurance partner, CGU was named the 2018 General Insurer of the Year!