Our travel insurance cover includes:
- Unexpected overseas medical and emergency dental expenses.
- Resumption of overseas journey in certain circumstances*.
- Rental vehicle cover*.
- Cancellation and travel delays due to unforeseen circumstances*.
- Loss, damage or theft of luggage, cameras, video recorders and personal electronic equipment.
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income in certain circumstances*.
- Legal liability.
Travellers 70 years of age or over
To apply for cover, you need to complete a Medical assessment form available from CGU, before purchasing a travel insurance policy. Note: if you are travelling within Australia only and do not require cover for a pre-existing medical condition, you do not need to complete this form.
Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please read the PDS for details.
*Only available on some plans
24-hour Worldwide Emergency Hotline If you find yourself in difficulty when travelling, one reverse charge phone call from anywhere in the world will put you in touch with our multilingual staff.
Our insurance partner, CGU was named the 2018 General Insurer of the Year!