Switch to eStatements now for the chance to win!
Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference
We all know how important it is to reduce, reuse and recycle and at Bank of us, we’re trying to do our bit to help the environment by decreasing the amount of paper we use.
That's where we need your help.
We’re asking you to switch from a paper statement to an eStatement and if you opt in before the end of July you’ll go into the draw to win an iPad*.
Here's why eStatements are the bee's knees ...
- They look exactly like our paper statements, giving you the same detailed account and transaction info.
- They’re delivered safely and securely to your Internet Banking, so you can access them hot off-the-press, whenever it suits you.
- You can access up to at least 2 years’ worth of statements at the touch of a button.
Sign me up!
You can opt in by logging into Internet Banking and following these steps:
- In Internet Banking, go to the Online Statements menu and select the Online Statements option.
- Change your preference to Online Statements. (Check to make sure that your email^ is correct before clicking OK)
When you opt in for eStatements, all your statements will be available online and no longer mailed to you (both the planet and all of us at Bank of us thank you!)
Your eStatement will be available within 5 business days of the end of the month. We’ll send you an email to let you know when your current statement is ready to view.
If you get stuck, give our Contact Centre team a call on 1300 306 716 or pop into your local Store.
The small small print
* Competition terms and conditions: The competition commences Monday 15 June 2020 and closes at 5pm Friday 31 July 2020. The competition is open to any individual (excluding Bank of us staff and their immediate family members) that opt in for Bank of us eStatements during the competition period. The competition prize consists of one 64GB iPad valued at approx $779.00 and will be drawn at random by Bank of us on Monday 10 August 2020. The competition winner will be notified on that date. The prize draw is final, and the prize is non-negotiable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any queries or comments in relation to this competition should be emailed to email@example.com or 1300 306 716.
^Need to update your email address? You can do this in the My Preferences, Update Contact Details section of Internet Banking.