Switch to eStatements now!
Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference
We all know how important it is to reduce, reuse and recycle and at Bank of us, we’re trying to do our bit to help the environment by decreasing the amount of paper we use.
That's where we need your help.
We’re asking you to switch from a paper statement to an eStatement today!
Here's why eStatements are the bee's knees ...
- They look exactly like our paper statements, giving you the same detailed account and transaction info.
- They’re delivered safely and securely to your Internet Banking, so you can access them hot off-the-press, whenever it suits you.
- You can access up to at least 2 years’ worth of statements at the touch of a button.
Sign me up!
You can opt in by logging into Internet Banking and following these steps:
- In Internet Banking, go to the Online Statements menu and select the Online Statements option.
- Change your preference to Online Statements. (Check to make sure that your email^ is correct before clicking OK)
When you opt in for eStatements, all your statements will be available online and no longer mailed to you (both the planet and all of us at Bank of us thank you!)
Your eStatement will be available within 5 business days of the end of the month. We’ll send you an email to let you know when your current statement is ready to view.
If you get stuck, give our Contact Centre team a call on 1300 306 716 or pop into your local Store.
The small small print
^Need to update your email address? You can do this in the My Preferences, Update Contact Details section of Internet Banking.