Are you our new Treasury Analyst?
Based at our Launceston Head Office (with options to work from home), the key function of this role is to take ownership of Treasury reporting and financial modelling, creating and analysing the information we use to drive our liquidity and funding decisions. In achieving this, you’ll also;
- Develop and maintain complex financial models,
- Assist in development of Net Interest Margin Budgets and forecasts,
- Assist in the management of liquidity in accordance with policy and regulatory requirements,
- And lots more!
To be successful in this role, you’ll be an experienced treasury professional or CPA/CA qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a finance/accounting role. You’ll have advanced skills in MS Excel modelling and model development and a demonstrated ability to undertake complex data analysis, interpretation and presentation.
Most importantly you’ll be a consistent high performer who Lives it, Loves it and Owns it in-line with our organisational values and behaviours.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to expand your accounting/finance career with a values-based customer owned Tasmanian financial institution.
- Great working environment with a positive organisational culture where your contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Permanent full-time role. Central Launceston location with work from home options.
- Work/life balance philosophy and access to a great range of Work Perks.
It’s the perfect role if you’re keen to apply your treasury and accounting expertise in a supportive culture that fosters a collaborative team spirit and customer centric approach to the way we work.
Sound like you?
You’ll find the position description for this role above or get in touch with our People & Culture Specialist, Marisa Davenport on 03 6348 3329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Hit the apply now button, fill out the application form, attach your resume, cover letter and responses to selection criteria (max 2 pages) and hit submit!
Applications close Monday 13 July 2020