ARE YOU OUR NEW SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER?
As the only Tasmanian customer owned bank, we’re all about our customers, our community and Tasmania. Our mission is to place people at the heart of banking, with our profits benefiting our customers, through better products and services. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for a values driven strategic marketing leader who is excited to support our mission and more!
Based at our Launceston Head Office, in the beautiful Tamar Valley (think vineyards, short commutes and affordable housing), the key function of this role is to lead the development and delivery of the Bank of us strategic marketing and communications plan, ensuring alignment to business strategy and successful implementation. In achieving this, you’ll;
- Lead and develop a high functioning team of 4 marketing and communications specialists,
- Drive ongoing brand recognition and consistency,
- Lead the customer and employee advocacy program,
- Identify and recommend product portfolio opportunities utilising data, market research results and trends,
- Lead the Bank of us digital strategy across all channels, and
- Oversee all internal and external communications.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be a marketer with a proven track record of success in senior marketing roles and leading and inspiring teams. You’ll be working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders so exceptional influencing, project management and analytical skills are a must. Most importantly you’ll be a consistent high performer who Lives it, Loves it and Owns it in-line with our organisational values and behaviours.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to expand your career with a values-based customer owned Tasmanian financial institution.
- Great working environment with a positive organisational culture where your contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Permanent full-time or part-time opportunity – make it work for you!
- Central Launceston location with on-site car parking.
- Access to a great range of Work Perks including discounted lending and banking products.
So, if you’re up for the challenge of leading Bank of us’ marketing journey in to the next 150 years, we’d love to hear from you!
Sound like you?
How to apply
Hit APPLY NOW above, fill out the application form, attach your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the best person for us and hit submit!
Applications close Monday 29 March 2020