To join our tribe as our new Retail Store Consultant, you’ll not only be vibrant and super-enthusiastic, you’ll also have a passion for delivering out-of-this-world customer service and have a knack for sales.
Most importantly, you’re a consistent and dependable high performer who Lives it, Loves it and Owns it in-line with our organisational values and behaviours.
What you’ll be doing
In this permanent part-time role, your number one aim is putting customers first. You’ll deliver a superior service ensuring all your customers banking transactional needs are seamlessly met (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, opening of new accounts) and because you really care about your customer, you’ll go the extra mile to identify other opportunities to enhance their financial wellbeing through insurance and lending referrals.
Of course, for you, this is a walk in the park, as you always give stellar service and take the time to figure out just what it is our customers really need.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to grow your career in banking with a values-based customer owned Tasmanian financial institution.
- Great working environment with a positive organisational culture where your contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Permanent part-time role working Wednesday to Friday each week.
- Central Hobart location, with the opportunity to get to know our other stores in the southern region.
- Access to a great range of Work Perks and above award pay rates.
So, if you punch above your weight, reaching operational and sales targets and can communicate well, while taking care with details then you’ll be really successful in this role.
It’s the perfect role if you’re keen to develop your skills and career within the banking industry.
Sound like you?
Want to know more?
You’ll find the position description for this role above or get in touch with our People & Culture Specialist, Marisa Davenport on 03 6348 3329 or email@example.com.
How to apply
Hit the Apply Now button above, complete the application form, attach your resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the best person for us and hit submit!