1. It’s 24/7 banking at your fingertips – Access your accounts from your mobile, tablet or PC … at any time, from anywhere in the world!
2. Take control of your accounts - check your balances, pay bills or transfer funds. Want to pay later? Schedule future transfers on a one-off or a regular basis. You can also update your personal details, password or activate a new card.
3. It’s safe and secure - Bank of us internet banking uses 128bit SSL encryption to encrypt all communications between your computer, tablet or mobile and our servers. This makes Bank of us internet banking as secure as possible and gives you peace of mind that your personal details are safe with us.
4. It is easy to open a new account - You can open a number of our everyday or savings accounts online through internet banking by following our step-by-step instructions.
5. You can personalise your accounts - Saving for a new car or a deposit on a home? You can rename your accounts to remind you what you’re saving for! Simply select the ‘Personalise Account Name’ under the My Preferences tab. You have a maximum of 22 characters, so get creative!
Not registered for internet banking? Click here and complete the registration form. Note: You will need your Bank of us client number to complete the form.
Forgotten your login details? Simply give us a call on 1300 306 716 and we will be more than happy to reset your password for you, so you can get back online!